The safety of our customers and technicians is our priority. In response to COVID-19 RDS Environmental has put practices in place to keep all parties safe and minimize exposure.
In regard to our customers:
All clients should be asked the following questions prior to commencing work. If the client can answer “yes” to any of the following questions (without identifying which question applies), then work will be not be able to commence.
- Have you been asked to self-quarantine since December 2019?
- Have you been in close contact with any person(s) who has been asked to self-quarantine since December 2019?
- Have you experienced a recent onset of any illness-related symptoms, such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath?
- Have you traveled international or domestic in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with any person(s) who have traveled outside of North America in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with any person(s) who has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
In regard to our technicians:
Procedures when completing services:
- Maintain 6ft of separation between yourself and others and wear a face covering (mouth and nose) when social distancing cannot be achieved. This includes during work, walking into or around the jobsite, walking in occupied offices or buildings and during social activities.
- Use of shoe coverings when entering and completing services indoors.
- Use of hand-washing procedures and/or use of sanitizing solutions if hand washing is unavailable.
If requested by customer, we are happy to utilize:
- The use of gloves while onsite
- Decontamination and wipe-down of surfaces in the work area before leaving